The 32nd International Agricultural Exhibition AGRORUS
St. Petersburg | ExpoForum | August 30 – September 1, 2023
About AGRORUS Exhibition:
AGRORUS International Agricultural Exhibition is the major specialized event of the Northwestern Federal District in the agro-industrial complex (AIC), which is among the priority projects of the Ministry of Agriculture of the Russian Federation. The exhibition will traditionally be held at the ExpoForum Convention and Exhibition Centre in St. Petersburg.
The relevant topics of the AGRORUS-2023 Exhibition:
- Digitalization in agriculture
- Solving personnel issues in the agro-industrial complex (AIC)
- Import substitution in the agricultural sector
- AIC topical issues
- Modern trends in the development of professional agrarian education
- Export of the Russian agro-industrial products
The exhibition architecture:
- Thematic exhibits of the enterprises
- Regional exhibits
- Exhibition and sale of agricultural food products
- The regional exhibits, large agri-industrial companies and agriholdings from all over Russia will be represented.
- Exhibition and sale: food products, nutrient additives and ingredients
- Zootechnics: nutrition (feed compounds, supplementary feeds), breeding, animal husbandry (veterinary, care products)
- Crop farming: selection, fertilizers, plant protection agents
- Equipment for food processing industry (including small AIC business forms)
- Package, storage, transportation, utilization services
- The official opening ceremony for the AGRORUS-2023 International Agricultural Exhibition Fair.
- VIP tour of the exhibits of the Exhibition Fair
- Signing ceremony for the official agreements
- Evening reception for exhibitors
- Golden Medal Award Ceremony
- Plenary session with participation of specialists from the agri-industrial sector and representatives of sectoral agencies
- Narrowly specialized conferences, seminars, roundtable discussions on the AIC relevant topics with professional speakers, experts and moderators of the industry
- The Business Contact Centre (BCC): direct meetings between suppliers and purchasers
- Freshman’s Day
- Day of the Leningrad Region
- City Day of the Gardener
- The area of the whole exhibition in the pavilion amounted to 7,000 meters
- 6,300 visitors
- 143 participants from 36 regions of Russia
- 7 collective exhibits of the regions, as well as from the Republic of Belarus
- 111 media representatives
- More than 40 events on the business program
- Over 1,400 negotiations at the Business Contact Centre
Quality mark of the products from the ministry of agriculture of Russia
The golden medal industry contest is held under the aegis of the ministry of agriculture of the Russian Federation.
- Participation in the golden medal contest allows you to highlight the food and non-food products that have the best consumer properties in their segment in the Russian Market.
- The contest winner is granted a right to use the logo of a received medal when labeling the awarded products which increases customer interest to the product and its manufacturer in general.
- Evaluation and nomination is carried out by an independent review panel.
- Both the exhibitors and the companies wishing to participate only in the contest are invited to participation!
St. Petersburg was historically conceived as the hub for trade and economic relations development. Today, Russia’s northern capital is not only a treasure trove of world culture, but also an epicentre of mice tourism, that attracts successful entrepreneurs and agro-industrial businessmen. Proximity of 11 constituent territories and guaranteed food security facilitate the development of supply markets, sales of raw materials and products between the northwestern federal district and the Russian Regions. This is why Agrorus exhibition is held here every year, the key convention and exhibition project aimed at development of agricultural infrastructure and ensuring food safety of the northwestern federal district and expansion of interregional and international cooperation of the Russian Federation constituent territories.
+7 (812) 240 40 40, ext. 2980, 2427, 2401
Peterburgskoye Highway 64/1, Expoforum, Convention and exhibition centre St. Petersburg
Public transport from Moskovskaya metro Station: Buses no. 187а (during The events), 187, 299. Fixed-route taxi no. К-545
From Zvezdnaya metro Station: Bus no. 232
A complimentary Shuttle bus will be waiting
For the visitors at MoskovskyAvenue 197, next to the subway fast food outlet
Free access to parking for private vehicles